Requirements for submissions
* Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
* All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”
Paper submission(Please choose a way to submit, do not repeat the submission.)
A. Full Paper (for Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be publsihed in the conference proceeding.
Authors must format their papers using our Microsoft Word templates: Microsoft Word templates
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below: Abstract Template
Both Oral Presentation and Poster Presentation could be accepted. But please note that every paper need at least 1 author to attend the conference and make the presentation. And poster presentation amount is limited.